Acne is a common skin condition where the skin pores get blocked by dead skin cells, sebum, hair or bacteria. The blockages produce pimples, whiteheads, nodules and other types of pimples.
Acne commonly occurs on the forehead, face, shoulders, chest and upper back and affects almost everyone, teenagers or adults between 20-30 years.
The modern lifestyle is filled with stress, unhealthy eating and sleeping patterns and is the “binge-watching” era.
Women suffering from PCOS too suffer from severe acne conditions due to hormonal imbalances.
There are infinite reasons that cause acne. However, one important thing to remember when suffering from acne is that it can be cured, giving you back your perfect skin!
Yes, men and women suffering from acne can get their glowing and flawless skin back. However, they must opt for an effective acne treatment plan.
Today, several acne treatments are available in the market, like specialized acne creams, retinol and retinol like drugs, strong antibiotics, acids like azelaic and salicylic, and more.
However, there are no clear results achieved. The acne either leaves behind ugly acne scars or harms your skin, even more, resulting in other infections. Further, regular intake of heavy antibiotics harms your body in the future.
Again, you must choose a specific treatment for your acne type with these treatments.
Instead of investing in various acne treatments, it’s always advisable to invest in a single treatment that helps cure all kinds of acne.
It is why many individuals suffering from acne and pimples prefer investing in laser treatment for acne.
What is the laser treatment for acne?
The laser acne treatment is the ideal and fastest way of dealing with acne and acne scars, and hyperpigmentation caused by acne. It is a blood-free procedure wherein a laser produces narrow wavelengths of monochromatic light. The light has a high effect only on the haemoglobin cells and no other cells. It heats them to the needed temperature and focuses on melting the melanin and de-pigment the darker skin, which helps regain the actual lighter skin. The laser also removes irregularities from the skin resulting in clear and flawless skin.
The laser heats the haemoglobin inside the blood capillaries.
This removes scars and pigmentation from the skin.
This treatment is suitable for all acne types like:
Metamorphosis offers the best acne treatment that makes you feel confident, happy and secure about your skin.
Our laser acne treatment prevents mild acne from turning into severe acne, helps in unclogging of pores, reduces sebum production, decreases the need for oral acne medications and the development of acne marks, along with reduces the inflammation and redness caused by acne.
The treatment is suitable for all acne types and offers long-lasting and visible results.
We aim to reduce the emotional distress caused by severe acne and help individuals fall in love with skin!
Proper use of the Acne-peel application:
There is another interesting way in which you are likely to remove the acne marks from your skin. Some of the reliable cosmetic experts are using the power of chemical peels over here. A chemical peel is a procedure, where a chemical solution is applied to the skin for removing top layers. The skin will grow back a lot smoother. With the help of medium or light peel, you are likely to undergo the processes more than once for procuring the desired results.
The chemical peels are mostly used for treating discoloured skin, scars and wrinkles. Mostly, these are seen on the facial base. Moreover, the top layer removal ensures that you can remove the acne marks as well.
Such treatments take place along with other cosmetic processes. These peels are mainly done at various depths, starting from light to deep. The deeper versions of the peels will help in offering a rather dramatic result but will further take a longer time to recover from.
The types of peels and why they are done:
The acne peel is mainly a skin-resurfacing process. Based on the available issues that you have been addressing with this procedure, you can get the chance to choose a chemical peel in any one of the 3 depths.
- The first one is a light chemical peel:
It is also known as the light or superficial chemical peel, which will remove the outer portion of the epidermis or the skin. It is widely used for treating fine wrinkles, uneven skin tone, acne and dryness. For this kind of acne peel, you might have to consult the dermatologist, once every 2 to 5 weeks’ time.
- Medium acne peel:
Here, the peel will be used for removing the skin cells from that of the epidermis and from various portions of the upper portion of the middle skin layer or the dermis. The main goal is to treat acne scars, wrinkles and major uneven skin tones. For achieving the maximum desired results, you can repeat the process easily.
- Deeper chemical peel:
A deeper version of the chemical peel is also used for removing skin cells from the deeper section, along with the acne marks and pimples too. This form of peel is only targeted if you have scars, deep wrinkles and precancerous growths. There is no need to get the process repeated for that fuller effect here.
Promising use of the Fractional Erbium glass:
Nowadays, there are so many devices and lasers used in the dermatological department to help patients get the flawless skin they have been looking for. Among the lot, the Fractional Erbium glass is always the first lot to consider. The main goal over here is the global improvement in terms of tones, skin texture and fine lines on the neck, face, chest and hands. By removing the damage caused on the skin’s surface layer, it helps in treating fine lines, photo-ageing, poor texture and acne scarring.
- This form of Fractional Erbium glass is indeed necessary and offers excellent results with less discomfort and less downtime when compared to some of the other conventional fully ablative laser resurfacing.
- Here, you are likely to get top-notch results without ever compromising on the said outcome. It provides some of the best results and is better than non-ablative laser treatments, which otherwise does nothing to remove the skin’s surface damage.
- As the laser over here is designed to produce less bulk heat than some of the other resurfacing lasers, it will help the experts to eliminate the damaged layer bit by bit and in a gentle and comfortable manner.
- It will further cause less postoperative redness and swelling. It offers a most rapid form of the healing process that you can get from nowhere else.
- As this form of laser is considered to be gentle on the skin, you can use it safely and successfully for people with darker and even lighter skin tones.
Reasons to use Fractional Erbium glass treatment:
Most of the time, this form of laser treatment is considered to be a great anti-ageing tool, which will refresh and then rejuvenate the appearance to the next level.
- The fractional laser resurfacing will offer the right improvements when it comes to acne scars. So, with this laser method and multiple sittings, you can remove unwanted scar marks with ease.
- It will also help in reversing the sun damage and remove the superficial wrinkles in a successful manner.
- It will also help in increasing the thick layer of your skin. Right after going for the treatment, you can feel that improvement in the skin texture and tone.
Ways in which the laser works:
At first, the Fractional Erbium glass will be breaking up the laser beam into various grids of tiny beams. It helps in creating those microscopic injuries associated with the top skin layer over here.
- As it is used for treating just a fraction of the skin at one time, so the healing gets more rapid. Even the downtime gets less.
- The micro-injuries help in stimulating the new collagen production and that of the elastin for remodelling the skin. It will smoothen and then even out the out-skin tone and texture smoothly.
- This laser is here to create some of the microchannels within the skin. This laser is widely used for delivering topical products like platelet-rich plasma or the growth factor serum within the skin more deeply. It helps in enhancing current rejuvenation.
Widely used for your acne scar removal:
Our team from Metamorphosis will be using the power of Fractional Erbium glass laser for removing unwanted ace marks and patients have been highly satisfied with the results they got from our side. Depending on the depth of the acne marks and how old the scars are, the number of sittings will vary. But, right from the first time, you can see the differences.
Once you have gone for our Fractional Erbium glass laser treatment for acne and pimples, you won’t go for any other option at all. We will consult first before offering you the top-notch results over here.