Noted as a modern medical procedure, laser hair removal uses a concentrated light beam to remove unwanted hair by burning the follicles. During this removal procedure, a laser emits light, which gets absorbed by the melanin within your hair. Later, that light energy gets converted to heat, which then damages the tube-shaped sacs within the skin that produces hair. The damage will delay or inhibit any future hair growth.
Even though this method delays the growth of hair for a longer period, it won’t result in a permanent solution. For that initial hair removal procedure, you need to undergo various laser removal treatments. There you have some maintenance packages involved within the Full Body Laser Hair Removal Cost and you need to go through all of that.
This method is highly effective for people with darker hair and light skin. But, scientifically, it has been proven to be effective on all skin types, even with darker tones.
Our team from Metamorphosis Clinic has been working on the best laser treatment for a long time and we have already helped so many people with their best rewarding results. So, next time you are looking for such genuine help, make sure to catch up with us! We have the most affordable package laid out for you.
What can you expect from the procedure?
Being a first-timer asking for laser hair removal, you have no clue about what to expect from the procedure. Well, don’t you worry as we got your back! We have discussed some specified points that you should expect before enrolling for the laser hair removal treatment from our side or any clinic, in that way!
- Our laser hair removal technique will take you 2 to 6 treatments for that complete removal. It depends on your hair growth. Our doctors will first examine you thoroughly before presenting the number of sittings you have to attend.
- Now, the intervals between the treatments are subject to vary from one person to another. We will see how long it takes for your hair to grow back. Based on that, we will allow the next treatment date.
- Some areas tend to have a higher hair-growing ratio like the upper lip and eyebrows. For that, we will recommend you repeat the treatment once every 4 to 8 weeks. Then again, it depends on how fast your hair grows back.
- Then, on the other areas of slower hair growth like the back side, you can opt for treatments once every 12 to 16 weeks.
- For every treatment, we will provide you with goggles to wear because we want to protect your eyes from our laser beam.
- We have a well-trained assistant, who might want to shave the site more than once before starting the laser therapy. You are expected to wear baggy clothes for the treatment.
- Our well-trained doctors will apply a local anesthetic cream to the area that needs to be treated. The main goal is to prevent any sort of discomfort that you might feel while going through the treatment.
These are some of the basic points you can expect while planning for a laser hair removal treatment from our side at Metamorphosis Clinic. However, there might be some additions, which we can only recommend after going through an examination. We ensure to take good care of our procedures all the time.
What to expect during the procedure?
During the process, our doctors from Metamorphosis Clinic will use a hand-held laser instrument. Based on your hair-growing condition, we have different types of laser tools to use. There will be a cooling device on the tip of our instrument. If our chosen laser tool doesn’t have that, we will separately be using a cooling gel on the patient’s skin to protect it and lessen any risky side effects.
- Once our doctors activate the laser, the beam will pass through the skin and target the hair follicles.
- The laser beam gives rise to intense heat, which in turn, damages the hair follicles, inhibiting hair growth.
- Yes, you might feel a bit discomforting at first, much like a warm pinprick, but most of the time you will feel the cooling sensation of the gel we applied before starting the process.
- It will take just around 7 to 10 minutes to treat smaller parts of your body like the upper lip, chin, and more. But, if you want us to treat larger areas like your arms or back, our process can continue from anywhere from 1 to 3 hours!
Things to expect after our procedure is done and dusted:
Once we are done with the treatment, you might notice some redness and swelling in your area. Well, this is pretty common and nothing to worry about. You will notice the redness and bumps disappearing within the first few hours and you are back to your daily routine in no time!
- If you are facing some sort of discomfort, we will immediately apply ice to your treated area.
- Sometimes, even in rare instances, your skin might get a reaction to the laser hair removal procedure. There is nothing to worry about as our doctors from Metamorphosis Clinic will immediately apply a steroid cream to the area to give you instant relief!
- We would recommend you avoid sunlight right after the treatment and in between multiple sessions.
- Make sure to maintain a safe distance from tanning beds for a minimum period of 6 weeks. In some cases, it can be more and our doctor is there to guide you through.
- Always try to use a broad spectrum of SPF30 sunscreen lotions daily, even when you are inside your house after you are done with the procedure.
Now for the results:
People have misjudged laser hair removal treatments. Some think the process is a lifetime result, but that’s not the thing. With proper maintenance from time to time, you will receive flawless skin but only with dedicated services. Remember that hairs won’t fall out immediately, but you will shed them over some time. For some, it might take a few days to even weeks.
- We will recommend you go for repeated treatments because of excessive hair growth.
- Once you are in between the cycles, you will start losing hair naturally.
- The laser treatment is subject to work best with the hair follicles within the new growth stage.
- The results are subject to vary at a significant rate and it is even difficult for us to predict. We believe in going with the flow on that.
- We have seen a maximum number of patients experiencing hair removal that will last for several months and then we have others, whose results will last for years to come.
- However, none of our laser hair removal procedures will guarantee permanent removal. Whenever the hair starts to grow back, it is mostly lighter in color and finer in texture.
It is always recommended to catch up with the best team of professionals, who are known for their experience, knowledge, and high-end training. We have hired doctors and laser specialists from all around the globe to work under our brand name, Metamorphosis Clinic. So, it is highly mandatory to catch up with our best team of experts for quality help! For that long-term hair reduction, we will recommend you maintain laser treatments from time to time.
Why people are into our laser procedure:
Our laser hair removal is mainly used for reducing unwanted hair. Some of the common treatment locations we serve are armpits, legs, upper lips, bikini lines, and chin area. But, we think it is possible to treat unwanted hair in any possible area through our laser hair removal treatment, except the eyelid and the similar surrounding zones. We cannot treat skin with tattoos. So, that’s another exemption you need to be aware of!
Skin type and color of the hair determine the success story of our laser hair removal procedure. The basic principle is that the hair pigment should absorb the laser beam and not the skin pigment. So, it might get a bit difficult for the dark skin toned individuals. But, we are now using modernized laser tools, which can differentiate the skin and hair pigments well and can be used for treating people with darker skin tones.
No risk involved:
We are pretty happy with the solution we provide our clients with. So, no matter how difficult it seems at first, we love to take up challenges and offer clients the results they want to attend. All you have to do is book an appointment with us ASAP and we will help you to get connected with our laser team specialists.
Using all the modern tools, you can expect the best result from our side. To book a consultation period with us, be prepared to call us at +91-8369095464 or simply click on the “Get Appointment” tab now!