[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Having a daily skincare regimen is good. But, there are some skin issues like dark spots, acne scars, and wrinkles that only specialized skin treatment can resolve. Thanks to advancements in laser technologies, skin laser treatment is safer, less invasive, and more effective than ever before.
In laser treatments, dermatologists remove skin cells layer by layer with absolute precision. New skin cells emerge during healing, giving the skin a fresher, tighter, and younger-looking surface. Anyone with long-standing skin-related issues can benefit from this blessing of modern science.
What Are Invasive and Non-Invasive Skin Care Treatments
The latest skin laser treatment procedures are minimally invasive. Unlike surgical skin procedures, laser treatment doesn’t involve anaesthesia, bandages, or incisions. These procedures are pain-free, and the minor side effects that appear after the treatment also dissipate within a few days.
In our laser treatments, we use in-built cooling mechanisms to protect patients’ skin, making them feel comfortable throughout the session. This treatment can be performed with –
- Ablative Lasers: Wounding lasers that eliminate the epidermis (thin, external layer of skin) and heat the dermis (underlying skin). Ablative treatments are performed with CO2 lasers, erbium lasers, or other combinations of different laser systems. The lasers stimulate the generation of new collagen fibres in the dermis. The new epidermis heals, regrows, and appears smoother than ever.
- Non-Ablative Lasers: Non-wounding lasers that also stimulate the generation of new collagen fibres in the dermis. This laser treatment is less invasive, easier to recover from, and involves intense pulsed light (IPL) devices.
When performed with fractional lasers, both methods reduce the risk of side effects and shorten recovery time. From scar elimination to hair and tattoo removal– these minimally invasive skin laser treatment procedures can resolve various skin-related issues.
Best Laser Skin Rejuvenation Treatments Offered by Metamorphosis
Metamorphosis Clinic’s skin rejuvenation treatments can restore your skin’s overall shine, elasticity, and health. We’ve pioneered innovative facial rejuvenation procedures, making them safer and more accessible. Our skin laser treatment cost is very low, and it’s our signature treatment. We offer –
- Laser Hair Reduction
- Eyebrow shaping
- Tattoo Removal
- Laser Mole Removal
Before the procedures, our team of doctors consult with patients to discuss their treatment objectives. We offer customized laser treatment procedures after considering their medical background, allergies, underlying health conditions, and other essential factors. Thanks to improved laser technologies, skin laser treatment costs are very reasonable.
For very little fees, patients can –
- Reduce pore size
- Boost collagen production in facial skin
- Reduce the severity of acne, freckles, and vascular lesions
- Correct symptoms of sun damage and uneven skin tone
- Reduce redness, dullness, and dehydration of the skin
- Treat Rosacea by sealing blood vessels
- Remove unwanted tattoos, acne scars, birthmarks, and other blemishes on the skin.
- Eliminate dark circles and droopy/sagging eyelid skin (e.g., crow’s feet around the eyes)
The most cost-effective way of receiving skin rejuvenation treatment is getting 4-6 sessions at routine intervals across several months. Compared to other surgical cosmetic procedures, the cost of laser skin treatment is very low. At Metamorphosis Clinic, our treatment costs depend on the type of procedure, the number of sessions, and overall skin condition.
Acne Skin Laser Treatment – an Effective Acne Solution
Acne (scientific name – acne vulgaris) is a dreadful disease that leaves patients with ugly scars and blemishes. It can affect your face, chest, or back region and promote the formation of blackheads, whiteheads, and unsightly pimples. The skin pores are jammed with sebum and dead skin cells, which forms ugly acne scars.
Laser treatment for skin diseases like acne is the fastest way to eliminate these scars. Laser treatment for acne also helps patients deal with hyperpigmentation. After the treatment, patients no longer suffer from low self-esteem or lack of self-confidence as we cure all acne scars/pigmentations. Laser Treatment for acne is beneficial because –
- It’s minimally invasive and blood-free.
- The lasers heat the hemoglobin inside the patient’s blood capillaries which automatically eliminates all scars and pigmentation.
- The heating of the blood capillaries also results in the shedding of the epidermis; it’s later replaced with new and healthier skin.
- The laser treatment involves using narrow, monochromatic bands of light wavelengths that target only some particles. The laser will only heat hemoglobin cells, not nearby cells.
- Patients can also depigment their dark skin or remove permanent tattoos with this laser treatment procedure.
- Laser treatment can eliminate most acne scars and pigmentations. Patients may require multiple sessions to get 100% results.
The better you take care of your skin, the better results you can expect with laser acne treatment. That’s because the efficiency of this treatment is directly proportional to the patient’s skin sensitivity.
The more sensitive your skin, the more healing time you’ll need. People with acne vulgaris can get smooth and healthy skin if they undergo several laser treatments for skin.
Anti-Aging Skin Laser Treatments – To Have Flawless Skin
Our laser treatment for face related issues can help patients get flawless, young-looking skin. Our lasers are excellent cosmetic amplification tools. They gently vaporize the patient’s skin tissues, treating various problems related to aging skin such as –
- Vascular lesions
- Skin tissue incisions
- Unwanted facial hair
- Loose skin (skin tightening)
- Uneven skin colour, tone, or texture
- Brown spots
- Frown lines, smoker’s lines, and fine lines
- Dark circles, crow’s feet around the eyes
- Spider veins
- Blemishes, acne scars
- Age spots
We use the broad spectrum of Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) lasers to treat non-uniform skin. The focused pulsating beams of light precisely remove each skin layer and penetrate the deeper layers of the skin. This non-surgical penetration of lasers promotes collagen production in the skin.
Collagen is the skin’s chief protein-producing agent. It makes our skin more robust, more radiant, and more elastic. Our laser treatment for the face restores the skin’s ability to produce collagen. This collagen regeneration in the skin naturally fills in fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and uneven skin textures.
Laser treatment also stimulates blood vessels to function normally again. The blood vessels tighten, allowing the formation of even, wrinkle-free skin. More importantly, unlike invasive cosmetic surgical procedures, patients experience minimal discomfort with our non-ablative laser treatment.
There’s minimal downtime and no prominent side effects. Apart from a few hours of swelling and redness, patients experience no significant side effects. But, their facial skin becomes fresh, rejuvenated, and youthful for many years.
Acne Scar Laser Treatment – To Get Rid of Scars
Acne scars are not medically harmful. But, they can cause severe psychological impacts on patients, making them feel horrible about their appearances. Scars can also cause discomfort and pain. That’s why getting acne scar laser treatment is very helpful. With the right laser treatment, patients with acne scars can receive the following benefits –
- Decreasing pain
- Reduced itchiness
- Better facial appearance
- Better range of motion of the skin surrounding the acne scars
Our doctors use a variety of lasers to offer acne scar laser treatment. They use different light wavelengths and both ablative and non-ablative lasers to provide the most relevant results to patients. Some lasers may be inappropriate for specific skin types/tones.
Before deciding between ablative CO2 lasers, intense pulsed light (IPL), or other laser options, this laser treatment can also help patients remove their burn, surgical, and injury scars. Doctors may recommend combinations of laser treatments and therapies to remove these scars altogether.
Laser Treatment to Remove Facial Hair
Metamorphosis Clinic’s laser skin resurfacing treatments are also helpful for people who want to remove unwanted hair from their bodies. If shaving, tweezing, waxing, and other hair removal techniques don’t work – laser hair removal is your best bet. It’s a safe and standard procedure that benefits thousands of people every month.
- Doctors aim densely concentrated beams of light on hair follicles; the pigment inside these follicles absorb the light and destroy the hair.
- This treatment can be used to remove all types of unwanted hair – underarm, face, legs, backs, and all other areas. Doctors can even selectively target coarse, undesirable hairs and leave surrounding hair or skin undamaged with high-precision lasers.
- These laser skin resurfacing treatments are fast and predictable. After three to five sessions, patients are guaranteed to experience permanent hair loss in their desired regions.
Face Rejuvenation with Laser Skin Resurfacing Treatments
From laser treatment for skin lightening to skin rejuvenation – patients can correct all types of skin quality/complexion issues with lasers. We use lasers that deliver many different light wavelengths. They penetrate the secondary layers of the patient’s skin without causing any harm to the external layers.
By getting face rejuvenation with laser skin resurfacing treatments, patients can –
- Reduce all fine lines and wrinkles thanks to their skin’s renewed ability to produce collagen.
- Collagen production triggers total skin rejuvenation. The new collagen fills up all wrinkles and lines, making a face regain its structure.
- Facial veins can weaken with age and get damaged by the sun. Laser therapy makes these veins less visible, resulting in flawless, even-toned skin.
Laser treatment can also permanently eliminate all sunspots, age spots, and brown spots. The lasers break down the melanin/pigment causing these scars without harming the surrounding tissues.
Metamorphosis Clinic’s specialized laser treatment plans can benefit anyone with severe skin conditions. From acne scars to cysts – our experienced dermatologists have performed hundreds of advanced laser treatment procedures. They can resolve all your skin-related issues.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]