Get In Touch
c. Age Spots
d. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
Pigmentation is a skin condition that makes the skin look darker than average.
This skin condition occurs due to the overproduction of melanin, a pigment in the body produced by melanocytes and is responsible for the colour of our hair, eyes and skin.
Its primary function is to protect the body from the absorption sun’s UV rays.
Indians suffer from pigmentation problems due to our closeness to the tropics.
At Metamorphosis Clinic, we offer the best pigmentation treatment in Vashi.
Whether you are looking for face pigmentation treatment in Vashi or skin pigmentation treatments, we are your go-to clinic for effective pigmentation treatments.
- Cosmelan Depigmentation (extremely effective for all types of Melasma)
- HyperPigmentation Treatment (Effective for all kinds of pigmentations)
Our Sale Session
Get Special Offer
Our Treatment Procedure
A treatment procedure that promises you a clear result and no pain.
Benefits and Results
It is advised that for adequate results, 4-8 sessions are a must. The cost of laser treatment for pigmentation in Vashi is very high, so many individuals fail to invest in these treatments.
Metamorphosis Clinic offers reasonable laser treatment for pigmentation costs in Vashi.
You no longer have to waste time searching online for the best pigmentation treatment near me!
Hyper pigmentation means excessive(darker) colour on your skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin colour, forms deposits in the skin.
Any area can be treated safely; however the most common are the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
Hyperpigmentation can be treated by chemical peels and resurfacing lasers. A good skincare regime at home is also very important.
A numbing cream is applied 30 minutes prior to the procedure to minimize the pain and discomfort.
On an average, patients would need 4-8 sessions. However, this is best determined by the treatment plan our doctors create for you.
They mainly appear after the first treatment, but will be fully evident between 4-8 weeks.
The pigmented lesions which were removed will not reappear after the treatments. The treatment does not prevent new hyperpigmentation from occurring due to UV rays, and we will provide consultation on the same.
• YOUR SKIN MAY FEEL WARM AND TIGHT. YOU MAY ALSO NOTICE SOME SWELLING WHICH USUALLY WILL SUBSIDE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
• USE A BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN RELIGIOUSLY THREE TIMES A DAY.
• FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS POST-TREATMENT DO NOT USE ANY AHA, BHA, RETINOL(VITAMIN A), OR VITAMIN C PRODUCTS.
• AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS. IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET INCIDENTAL SUN EXPOSURE (DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK, WALKING FROM YOUR CAR TO THE HOUSE ETC),WE RECOMMEND PHYSICAL AVOIDANCE OF THE SUN IN ALL TREATED AREAS WITH A PROTECTIVE HAT AND A FULL SPECTRUM SUNBLOCK OF SPF 50.
• AVOID SWIMMING/GYMMING/HOT BATHS/HOT SAUNA/HOT SHOWER FOR 24 HOURS POST-PROCEDURE.
• IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT APPLY MAKEUP ON THE DAY OF YOUR TREATMENT. IT IS IDEAL TO ALLOW THE SKIN TO STABILIZE AND REST OVERNIGHT.HOWEVER, MAKEUP CAN BE APPLIED IF NECESSARY.
• FOR BEST RESULTS AND EFFICACY WE RECOMMEND A SERIES OF 6 TREATMENTS AT 2-4 WEEKS INTERVALS. YOU MAY NOTICE IMMEDIATE AS WELL AS LONG-TERM IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR SKIN.
There is very minimal discomfort reported but the results are definitely worthwhile. We don’t offer numbing agents as they interfere with the treatment, but we do offer a cold compress before if needed.
Treatments can take place from 5-30 minutes depending upon the size of the treatment area.
The treatments we offer are extremely safe and effective. All our treatments are carefully researched and FDA cleared.
You must avoid exposure to the sun, use sunscreen with both UV-A and UV-B protection. You can also wear hats, sunglasses, and clothes that will protect your skin from the sun. You should also consume food rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Our Synopsis Of Treatment
Procedure time-as per body part
Your body part determines the time of treatment.
Our treatment does not require the use of anesthesia as it is a painless procedure.
Duration of results-Longterm
Our results are time taking, but they are the best. OR It takes time for the best to come.
Male or female-both
Our treatment is suitable for males as well as females.
Our treatment procedure helps you recover immediately
Risks & complications-redness,bumps, itching
It is a painless treatment, but there might be a few harmless complications.
See Our Results
With all the experience and expertise, we promise to deliver you a satisfactory and spectacular result.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Very efficient clean and hygienic clinic. I was given an in depth analysis and explained about the treatment. The doctor addressed my problems in a very patient manner.
Pigmentation on cheeks can make you lose your confidence. I regained my confidence back after visiting Metamorphosis.My pigmentation has vanished for more than 6 months now!!
Monday - Sunday
Tuesday – Closed
Book An Appoinment
At the Metamorphosis clinic, we offer specialist cosmetic treatments for the whole body.