Get In Touch
There are different types of pigmentations:
Post Inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Like several other critical skin conditions, hyperpigmentation can be too fixed with the correct course of treatment, giving your body and face its glow back.
Metamorphosis clinic is proud to offer the best face pigmentation treatment in
- Affordable Pigmentation Treatment Removal In Bandra
- All Treatments are FDA Approved
- Experienced and Talented Team Of Dermatologist and Cosmologist
- Visible Results Within A Couple of sessions
- Long-lasting results and a flawless and glowing skin
Our Sale Session
Get Special Offer
Our Treatment Procedure
A treatment procedure that promises you a clear result and no pain.
Benefits and Results
Pigmentation treatment is a long term commitment for both patients and colours and must be done consistently for effective and long-lasting results.
4-8 sessions are a must for achieving the desired results.
Patients religiously attending all sessions advised by the doctor will be surprised and happy about the results achieved.
Pigmentation treatment removal cost in Bandra can be very expensive, making individuals hesitant to invest in the treatment.
Our patients never have to worry about high laser treatment for pigmentation costs in Bandra. We offer affordable treatment plans that are personalised as per the nature of pigmentation and client skin type and treatment expectations.
Stop all your searches online for pigmentation treatment near me and Contact us today to know more about the reasonable cost of laser treatment for pigmentation in Powai!
Hyper pigmentation means excessive(darker) colour on your skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin colour, forms deposits in the skin.
Any area can be treated safely; however the most common are the face, neck, chest, arms, and hands.
Hyperpigmentation can be treated by chemical peels and resurfacing lasers. A good skincare regime at home is also very important.
A numbing cream is applied 30 minutes prior to the procedure to minimize the pain and discomfort.
On an average, patients would need 4-8 sessions. However, this is best determined by the treatment plan our doctors create for you.
They mainly appear after the first treatment, but will be fully evident between 4-8 weeks.
The pigmented lesions which were removed will not reappear after the treatments. The treatment does not prevent new hyperpigmentation from occurring due to UV rays, and we will provide consultation on the same.
• YOUR SKIN MAY FEEL WARM AND TIGHT. YOU MAY ALSO NOTICE SOME SWELLING WHICH USUALLY WILL SUBSIDE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
• USE A BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN RELIGIOUSLY THREE TIMES A DAY.
• FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS POST-TREATMENT DO NOT USE ANY AHA, BHA, RETINOL(VITAMIN A), OR VITAMIN C PRODUCTS.
• AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS. IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET INCIDENTAL SUN EXPOSURE (DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK, WALKING FROM YOUR CAR TO THE HOUSE ETC),WE RECOMMEND PHYSICAL AVOIDANCE OF THE SUN IN ALL TREATED AREAS WITH A PROTECTIVE HAT AND A FULL SPECTRUM SUNBLOCK OF SPF 50.
• AVOID SWIMMING/GYMMING/HOT BATHS/HOT SAUNA/HOT SHOWER FOR 24 HOURS POST-PROCEDURE.
• IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT APPLY MAKEUP ON THE DAY OF YOUR TREATMENT. IT IS IDEAL TO ALLOW THE SKIN TO STABILIZE AND REST OVERNIGHT.HOWEVER, MAKEUP CAN BE APPLIED IF NECESSARY.
• FOR BEST RESULTS AND EFFICACY WE RECOMMEND A SERIES OF 6 TREATMENTS AT 2-4 WEEKS INTERVALS. YOU MAY NOTICE IMMEDIATE AS WELL AS LONG-TERM IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR SKIN.
There is very minimal discomfort reported but the results are definitely worthwhile. We don’t offer numbing agents as they interfere with the treatment, but we do offer a cold compress before if needed.
Treatments can take place from 5-30 minutes depending upon the size of the treatment area.
The treatments we offer are extremely safe and effective. All our treatments are carefully researched and FDA cleared.
You must avoid exposure to the sun, use sunscreen with both UV-A and UV-B protection. You can also wear hats, sunglasses, and clothes that will protect your skin from the sun. You should also consume food rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Our Synopsis Of Treatment
Procedure time-as per body part
Your body part determines the time of treatment.
Our treatment does not require the use of anesthesia as it is a painless procedure.
Duration of results-Longterm
Our results are time taking, but they are the best. OR It takes time for the best to come.
Male or female-both
Our treatment is suitable for males as well as females.
Our treatment procedure helps you recover immediately
Risks & complications-redness,bumps, itching
It is a painless treatment, but there might be a few harmless complications.
See Our Results
With all the experience and expertise, we promise to deliver you a satisfactory and spectacular result.
Testimonials From Our Clients
Very efficient clean and hygienic clinic. I was given an in depth analysis and explained about the treatment. The doctor addressed my problems in a very patient manner.
Pigmentation on cheeks can make you lose your confidence. I regained my confidence back after visiting Metamorphosis.My pigmentation has vanished for more than 6 months now!!
Monday - Sunday
Tuesday – Closed
Book An Appoinment
At the Metamorphosis clinic, we offer specialist cosmetic treatments for the whole body.