[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]With the advancements in the medical field, it has become much easier for doctors to treat their patients and provide them relief from their health issues. Today, people can get their aesthetic surgeries done with ease and don’t have to get embarrassed or depressed about their situation anymore. Laser treatment is considered among one of the best treatments for pigmentation on the face. It has become a widely accepted medical phenomenon that people opt for and do not hesitate a bit.
There are a lot of issues that people deal with in today’s time. They can be fighting with melasma, freckles, or dark spots that become a symbol of embarrassment for them and often causes frustration. Also, some people think that these spots fade away on their own, but this is not true. In some cases, the situation gets so bad that it becomes necessary to remove them permanently. To do so, you should go for laser treatment for pigmentation.
Why opt for laser treatment?
Often, you get tired and frustrated with your skin issues and want to attain perfection in your skin tone. Laser treatment provides the best solution to your pigmentation issues and helps in their removal permanently. You will begin to see the changes immediately and will be satisfied with the results you receive.
What are the reasons behind pigmentation?
- You might be knowing that the pigment melanin present in our body is responsible for giving colour to the skin. It is released in the body by specific skin cells, and any interference with them affects your skin.
- These skin cells may show differences in functionality if they are disturbed due to hormonal imbalance, genetics, and sun exposure. As this happens, your skin gets covered by patches formed due to pigmentation in various areas and these are termed dark spots.
- If you avoid taking precautions and no protection is used, it can exaggerate the condition. Excessive sun exposure can also worsen your skin condition. Therefore, it becomes necessary to take the required precautions and keep your skin shining.
The actual scientific term for pigmentation issues is hyperpigmentation. Pigmentation of the face is a common phenomenon nowadays, and many people deal with it. It can occur in different forms like freckles, melasma, sunspots, age spots, Hori’s nevus, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or post-acne pigmentation.
What are the treatments available?
There are several treatments available for pigmentation issues, and the doctor decides which one should be applied, based on your condition. The doctors may advise you to use anti-pigmentation creams that help to reduce the levels of melanin in the body. Also, it is advised to keep your skincare routine in check to avoid any complications. It should be discussed with the doctor to see if any changes will be made to it.
Apart from this, a doctor may also advise you to go for chemical peels, if the condition is not much out of hand. It is helpful in the removal of the outermost layer of the skin and helps in better recovery and come back to healthier skin. This new skin is much younger, fresh and bright for you.
Intense Pulsed Light is another phenomenon that is used to treat hyperpigmentation. Here, a handheld gun is used for setting up the target area, and the light energy emitted from it acts on the pigment melanin.
When nothing, you can always go for the laser treatment for pigmentation as it is the best treatment for acne and scars removal. A few sessions will be able to provide you with clear and glowing skin. The number of sessions is divided based on your skin condition.
What are the benefits of laser treatment?
Laser is among one of the most effective treatments of pigmentation. However, there are some things that you need to keep in mind as precautions. The products that you use on the skin should be used after good research because applying the wrong products can lead to skin ageing, making it weak, and also the loss of glow and gleam.
Some of the common benefits offered by laser treatment are:
No acne and scars
- Laser treatment has shown effective and promising results in acne and scars removal and has also increased faith among the patients. The laser acts on the epidermis and stimulates collagen formation. As this happens, the skin tends to become healthier and better. It is useful in treating enlarged or open pores, fine lines, acne scars, and also the look of deep-set wrinkles.
- The CO2 lasers falling in the category of ablative lasers help to treat the conditions like saggy skin, moles, birthmarks, acne scars, scarring warts, the callus on feet, and a lot more things.
As stated earlier, the removal of pigmentation on the face by laser occurs by stimulating collagen formation. The increased collagen production is responsible for making the skin firmer and smoother. It results in a natural lift and smoothness on your face. The laser treatment helps in enhancing the skin laxity and elasticity of the body. Being a non-surgical procedure and delivering effective results, it is opted by the majority of the people.
Acne scars removal
- You might remember your teenage years when pimples and acne used to spread all over your face and made you feel embarrassed about it. Well, they are a thing of the past and stay for a temporary period. However, it becomes an issue if they persist for a long time and do not go away on their own. It leads to feeling bad about them all day and facing the reactions.
- You may apply some products, but that can only provide a temporary solution. To make sure that the cause of acne is removed, laser treatment is the best option for you. It is the actual way to give a start to your skin’s new journey and make it perfect again. This treatment can help in the removal of blackheads, whiteheads, rock-ribbed dark spots, blemishes, acne scars, and uneven skin tone.
- Now, there are also categories among lasers. So the ones that are most successful with this treatment are Active FX Laser Resurfacing and Laser Genesis. The dermal lasers are an ideal tool for your pigmentation concerns.
Deal with melasma
- Melasma is a skin condition where patches are formed on the skin due to hyperpigmentation that appears brown to grey-brown in colour. This issue is considered to be quite complicated in the cases of people having dark skin tones. However, once the procedure is completed, your pigmentation on the face is removed permanently and all spots and lesions are removed.
- The modern and one of the latest laser treatments named Erbium Yttrium-Aluminium-Garnet (Er: YAG) is used for treating the conditions like sun damage, moles, pigmentation issues, acne scars, fines lines, and the wrinkles on face, neck, or hands. This laser treatment causes minimal damage to the surrounding tissues and cells and offers a fast recovery and healing period as compared to CO2 laser treatment.
You might have heard people sharing their stories of getting irritated or not liking the presence of freckles on their faces. You will be glad to know that with the advancements in the field of laser, the doctors have been able to reduce the density of freckles by almost 50% in a period of 30 days. It is an evolution in the field, and the laser used is called a fractional CO2 laser.
It is now extremely easy to let go of your stretch marks, broken capillaries, spider veins, birthmarks, vascular lesions, and even fine lines around the eyes with the help of laser treatments. It is good to consult your doctor and see what are the possibilities for getting good skin back. Based on the kind of treatment, you will be able to follow a good skincare routine as well.
If you have been dealing with the above-mentioned skin diseases for a long time and no therapy has been effective, the laser is the best option for you. It is the best treatment for pigmentation on the face and provides a complete rejuvenation to the skin. It allows your skin to glow again and get healthy. It makes it appear new, fresh, young, and brighter. The topical treatments appear to be incapable of giving skin a chance to glow in front of laser treatment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]