Moles are harmless and do not necessarily require treatment. A mole at times can be removed if it poses a threat to cancer or any other health problems. You may, however, want to remove it if you want flawless skin. Since it doesn’t need to be removed for medical reasons usually , most people do it for cosmetic reasons. A mole/tag/wart removal clinic in Delhi is the best for laser treatment. Laser removal of moles/warts/tags does not take much time. This time involves the removal and the aftercare for the lesion. The removal of this mole/tag/wart can actually take as little time as about five minutes.The procedure is comfortable as a topical anesthetic is applied before the procedure.
Various things you need to know about laser mole removal as well as stretch marks treatment.
What is laser removal?
Laser removal is the use of a laser beam to break down the cells that cause the appearance of mole. The procedure usually is done in 1 session , however for bigger moles it can take two or three appointments with the doctor to completely do away with the mole. Laser removal is commonly used for hard to reach areas like the ears or the face. Mole/tag/wart removal is helpful as it can eliminate many moles/tags/warts at the same time.
How can you prevent a mole?
Moles can, at times, be recurrent even after treatment. This is due to maybe some of the smaller moles that were missed during the laser removal process. You should do a follow-up process with your doctor to ensure that the moles are not growing back, especially if they were cancerous ones. One needs to wear protective clothing that does not overexpose them to the sun. This will prevent moles from coming back in the future. It is also recommended that one does skin checks regularly, preferably every month so that even the smaller moles can easily be noticed and done away without letting them grow big.
After the mole has been removed, a small mark might be left behind. Some ointment is used to cover this area, or a little dressing is put that can be transferred the following day.
A scab is formed a few days after it is treated. This leaves a clear and smooth piece of skin on your body. This red or pinkish mark can take up to 10-14 days for the area to heal completely. This also involves the required waiting period for a client that wants to apply to make up on their face. Laser removal for moles is safe, and the pieces of equipment have been widely used since time immemorial. They are therefore considered safe for use on the skin but not the eyes. The eyes are sensitive and delicate, and this is why even doctors use goggles when they are doing this removal. This is to protect their eyes from the laser.
Mole/Wart removal clinics in Delhi do not cost much for this removal. All your needs are sorted when you find the right doctor and clinic to do the laser removal for you. Glow with smooth and flawless skin as a result of this mole/tag removal.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR LASER MOLE/TAG/WART REMOVAL APPOINTMENT?
- AVOID ANY BLOOD THINNERS (ASPRIN,FISHOIL,VITAMIN E/A/GREEN TEA) 3 DAYS PRIOR TO THE TREATMENT UNLESS YOUR ARE TAKING IT FOR MEDICAL CONDITION
- WE WILL BE APPLYING ANAESTHETIC OINMENT TO MAKE YOUR TREATMENT MORE RELAXED.
- IF THE LESSON IS ON A VISIBLE AREA YOU HAVE AN EVENT COMING UP YOU MUST SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT ATLEAST WEEKS PRIOR
HOW DOES THE LASER REMOVE THE MOLE?
The laser beam bursts down the cells in the mole/tag/wart and it fumes and crumbles down completely.
DOES THE LASER MOLE/TAG/WART REMOVAL TREATMENT HURT?
In most cases,topical anaesthesia is applied before removal of the mole/skin tag/DPN which makes the pain factor minimal.You can comfortably get rid of the mole/tag as an outpatient procedure.
WHY DO PEOPLE OPT FOR THIS LASER MOLE REMOVAL?
Apart from moles/skin tags/DPN's being aesthetically unpleasant,many patients choose this procedure as it reduces the associated discomfort,for example a mole/tag can be injured during shaving,or if it is present on an area where its being pressured by clothes or accessories such as the abdomen area.
HOW LONG DOES THE LASER MOLE/TAG/WART PROCEDURE TAKE?
From start to finish it takes approximately 45 minutes including the numbing area.The actual removal takes place in 5-10 minutes.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO HEAL AFTER LASER MOLE REMOVAL TREATMENT?
It takes about 3 to 4 weeks to achieve a smooth pink mark,the mark fades within more weeks when larger lesions are treated.Smaller lesions involve lesser time to reach a pink mark ,about 5 to 7 days.Initially a scab forms which falls off within 2-7 days.
HOW WILL MY SKIN LOOK IMMEDIATELY AFTER?
The mole/tag will be gone and a reddish mark will be there on the area treated.The reddish mark forms a scab and falls off over the next 1 to 2 days.Once the scab falls ,there is a smooth pink skin.
WHEN CAN I START WEARING MAKEUP AGAIN AFTER LASER REMOVAL OF MY MOLE/WART/TAG?
You should only wear makeup once the scab has fallen off the treated area.
IS LASER MOLE REMOVAL BETTER THAN SURGERY?
Yes,as incase of laser removal of mole an incision isn't required which reduces
the risk of scarring and infection.
WHEN CAN I GO BACK TO WORK?
You can go back to work immediately,if the mole/tag is removed from a visible location then people would be able to notice it though.
WHAT AFTER CARE SHOULD I FOLLOW POST PROCEDURE?
· THE TREATED AREA MAY LOOK RED AFTERWARDS..A SCAB FORMS, WHICH USUALLY PEELS OFF IN 3-7 DAYS, DEPENDING UPON THE TREATED AREA.
· WASH THE TREATED AREA GENTLY TWICE A DAY.PAT DRY.
· DO NOT DIRECTLY SATURATE THE TREATED AREA WITH WATER FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME (EG-SHOWERING/SWIMMING) AS THIS CAUSES POOR TISSUE QUALITY.
· MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN WHEN YOU CARE FOR THE TREATED AREA.
· IF THE LESION WAS ON THE FACE ,APPLY MAKEUP AFTER THE SCAB HAS FALLEN OFF.
· DON'T SCRATCH , PICK OR RUB THE TREATED AREA DURING RECOVERY.
· AVOID DIRECT SUN EXPOSURE AND APPLY SUNSCREEN ON THE TREATED AREA REGULARLY.
· APPLY ANTIBIOTIC OINTMENT FOR 3-5 DAYS UNTIL THE SKIN HAS HEALED.YOU MAYBE ASKED TO KEEP A DRESSING OVER THE TREATED AREA OR YOU MAYBE ASKED TO LEAVE IT OPEN TO AIR DEPENDING UPON THE SIZE AND DEPTH OF LESION.
· DO NOT ALLOW THE SKIN TO DRY OUT. ANTIBIOTIC CREAM WILL KEEP THE SKIN MOIST WHICH SPEEDS HEALING AND PREVENTS SCARRING.THIS WILL ALSO HELP TO RELIEVE ITCHING.
· AVOID ASPIRIN, IBUPROFEN,ALCOHOL,HOT TUBS, SAUNAS, HARD WORKOUTS AND HEAVY LIFTING FOR 2 DAYS AFTER THE PROCEDURE.
· ONCE THE TREATED AREA HEALS IT WILL GO THROUGH A ‘RED PHASE’. AT THIS TIME IF YOU BEGIN MASSAGING THE AREA WITH VITAMIN E OIL FROM A CAPSULE, THIS WILL AID IN CHANGING BACK THE COLOUR OF YOUR SKIN.THIS CAN REALLY HELP BRINGING ABOUT AN EXCELLENT COSMETIC RESULT.
· IF A BIG MOLE OR MULTIPLE SMALL TAGS ARE TREATED ONE SHOULD AVOID ALCOHOL AND SMOKING FOR 3 DAYS FOR FASTER HEALING.
· IT IS ESSENTIAL TO TAKE PROPER CARE OF THE TREATED AREA UNTIL THE COLOUR OF THE AREA IS SAME AS REST OF THE SKIN.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF LASER MOLE REMOVAL TREATMENT?
Reddening of the skin immediately ,pain,infection,scarring,irritation to the treated area.
CHECK OUT THE REMOVAL OF MOLE FROM NOSE. IN AFTER PICTURE IT SEEMS THERE WAS NEVER A MOLE PRESENT IN SAME AREA.
Conclusion: It is very easy and safe to get a mole removal done nowadays ,with the right choice of clinic.You can visit Metamorphosis Clinic for the best and effective treatment .