What Is The Hyper
Chemical peels and resurfacing laser treatments can remove hyperpigmentation in an average of 4-8 sessions with minimum pain and resulting in healthy, even skin tone.
What Do Our
Metamorphosis delivers the most excellent skin hyperpigmentation treatment, ideal for men and women seeking a quick and non-invasive solution to achieve the best skin possible, resulting in a radiant glow and even skin tone.
Our board-certified dermatologists will assist you by precisely diagnosing your condition and determining just what you will require to improve your appearance and get you the perfectly smooth, even coloured skin tone.
Our board-certified dermatologists will assist you by precisely diagnosing your condition and determining just what you will require to improve your appearance and get you a perfectly smooth, even-coloured skin tone.
Benefits and Results
Benefits: There are so many endless benefits
of Hyper Pigmentation:
|A radiant glow on the skin||Treatment of marks caused due to acne|
|Dramatic improvement of hyper skin pigmentation||Can treat from tiny pigments to larger areas|
|Treatment of Melasma, age spots, freckles, and PIH||Treatments boost collagen production and prevent scar formation|
| Safe and effective treatment.|
A radiant glow on the skin
Dramatic improvement of hyper skin pigmentation
Treatment of Melasma, age spots, freckles, and PIH
Treatment of marks caused due to acne
Can treat from tiny pigments to larger areas
Treatments boost collagen production and prevent scar formation
Safe and effective treatment.
Results: The treatment depends on the nature of the pigmentation. Still, on average, 4-8 sessions are required to achieve the desired results, and you can expect faster results with a combination treatment of peels and our specialised laser. Pigmentation lightens skin significantly with a more even skin tone and is long-lasting.
Explore Our Special Offer By Visiting Us
Or Reaching Out To Us On This
What Is Hyper Pigmentation ?
What Areas Of The Body Are Treated ?
What Treatment Are Available To Treat Hyper-Pigmentation ?
Is It Painful?
How Many Treatmens Are Needed And How Often ?
When Will Result Start Appearing ?
Are The Result Permanent ?
What Are The Post Treatment Instruction?
• YOUR SKIN MAY FEEL WARM AND TIGHT. YOU MAY ALSO NOTICE SOME SWELLING WHICH USUALLY WILL SUBSIDE WITHIN 24 HOURS.
• USE BROAD-SPECTRUM SUNSCREEN RELIGIOUSLY THREE TIMES A DAY.
• FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS POST-TREATMENT, DO NOT USE ANY AHA, BHA, RETINOL(VITAMIN A) OR VITAMIN C PRODUCTS.
• AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT FOR AT LEAST 48 HOURS. IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL GET INCIDENTAL SUN EXPOSURE (DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK, WALKING FROM YOUR CAR TO THE HOUSE ETC), WE RECOMMEND PHYSICAL AVOIDANCE OF THE SUN IN ALL TREATED AREAS WITH A PROTECTIVE HAT AND A FULL SPECTRUM SUNBLOCK OF SPF 50.
• AVOID SWIMMING/GYMMING/HOT BATHS/HOT SAUNA/HOT SHOWER FOR 24 HOURS POST-PROCEDURE.
• IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU DO NOT APPLY MAKEUP ON THE DAY OF YOUR TREATMENT. IT IS IDEAL TO ALLOW THE SKIN TO STABILISE AND REST OVERNIGHT.HOWEVER, MAKEUP CAN BE APPLIED IF NECESSARY.
• FOR BEST RESULTS AND EFFICACY, WE RECOMMEND A SERIES OF 6 TREATMENTS AT 2-4 WEEKS INTERVALS. YOU MAY NOTICE IMMEDIATE AS WELL AS LONG-TERM IMPROVEMENTS IN YOUR SKIN.
Our Doctors – ‘Healing
Hands At Your Service’
“We understand our responsibility and we believe
to provide you the best solutions.”