What Is The Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment?
The Fractional CO2 laser treatment is a laser rejuvenation technology that offers several benefits to the skin. Several concentrated and short, even nano-level micro-laser beams are directed on the targetted skin that precisely removes the skin layer with minimal heat damage during the treatment. This carbon dioxide fractional laser resurfacing treatment removes layers of the skin tissue via a fractionated method that helps reduce age spots.
What Do Our
The CO2 Fraction laser treatment addresses multiple skin concerns such as Acne scars, Stretch marks, Benign superficial skin growths,anti-aging scars, sun spots, skin resurfacing. The 4-step treatment procedure involves a. Facial cleansing for removing all skin impurities b. The application of numbing cream for minimising any discomforts c. Using the CO2 Fractional laser d. Application of the post-procedure application cream
Benefits: There are so many endless benefits
of Autologous Platelet Gel Therapy:
|Improvement in wrinkles and creases||The best method for treating acne scars|
|Renewed glow and flawless skin||The better modality for advanced skin damage|
|Treatment is suitable for the face and different body areas||Improved Skin texture and even skin tone|
Improvement in wrinkles and creases
The best method for treating acne scars
Renewed glow and flawless skin
The better modality for advanced skin damage
Treatment is suitable for the face and different body areas
Improved Skin texture and even skin tone
Results: 4-6 sessions are needed for average acne scars. 6-8 sessions combined with the Plasma therapy treatment for stretch marks. Generally, the areas heal in 10 -21 days depending on the condition to be treated and the intensity of the Fractional laser used
Explore Our Special Offer By Visiting Us
Or Reaching Out To Us On This
What Actually Does The CO2 Fractional Laser Do ?
How Is The Procedure Done ?
How Long Does The CO2 Fractional Laser Treatment Take ?
Does The CO2 Fractional Treatment Hurts ?
How Much Downtime Is Associated With CO2 Fractional ?
How Long Do The Result Last ?
Who Is Not A Candidate For Frational CO2 Laser Treatment ?
Those with a history of difficulty healing or scarring are not the right candidates. A pregnant or breastfeeding patient is not an ideal candidate as well.
What Are The Post Treatment Instruction ?
2. While you don’t need to be home during the recovery process, it would be better to avoid your gym, as sweat may increase your risk of infection. You have to follow sun protection extensively at this time as your skin is more sensitive than ever before.
3. Starting 24 hrs after treatment, you will need to clean the treated area 2 to 3 times a day. It would be better to use mild cleansers instead of soaps. We will recommend which one to use depending on your skin type.
4. You would also need to apply petroleum jelly or moisturizer suggested to you to prevent the formation of scabs.
5. You may feel itchy for 2 to 3 days post-procedure. After 4 to 6 days, your skin would become dry and start to peel
6. you must use sunscreen, which protects against both UVB & UVA. We will suggest you sunscreen as per your skin type. It will have to be applied 3 times a day.
7. You will be asked to limit your time in the sun, especially between 10 am to 3 pm. You can wear a broad-rimmed hat or tie a scarf to protect your skin from UV rays.
8. It is also essential to keep your new skin moisturized.
9. Once the healing process is complete, you can wear makeup. Oil-free /Mineral make-up is recommended after this procedure of laser skin resurfacing.
Our Doctors – ‘Healing
Hands At Your Service’
“We understand our responsibility and we believe
to provide you the best solutions.”