What Is The Dermafrac Treatment?
What to expect during the consultation?
The DermaFrac uses a precise handpiece with a vacuum that pulls the skin into contact with hundreds of micro-needles. These needles create micro-channels for the infusion of specific serums. This means optimal serum absorption stimulates the skin’s healing response, which may improve collagen production and fibroblast activity to renew the skin cells.
There are four main types of DermaFrac serum, each designed to target a specific condition:
• Hydrate – Contains hyaluronic acid to trigger intense hydration of the skin. The patented HylaSponge formulation helps to deliver high levels of water to the deeper layers of the skin. This may result in the improvement of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as smoothing the skin. Hydrate also contains Vitamin A, an antioxidant that can promote new skin growth.
• Rejuvenate – Features five active ingredients that have been shown to have the potential to promote collagen and fibroblast production. This cocktail can also lead to the release of neurotransmitters that temporarily relax muscles in the skin.
• Clarify – Contains salicylic and lactic acids, which help to clear and cleanse blocked oily pores and kill bacteria for clear and fresh skin.
• Lighten – Has the active ingredient Kojic acid, evens out pigmentation marks by lightening the skin. It also has antibacterial and antifungal action.
• Growth Factor – A new addition recently introduced to deliver a Growth Factor Rejuvenation Complex (GF-R) in conjunction with a rich blend of moisturisers, peptides and vitamins to repair ageing skin and sun damage at the cellular level.
Three differing serums carry the growth factors that can be used for treatment. GF-R is made using transformed bacteria and 100% homologous human protein (i.e. similar to our own), meaning that there will be no adverse reactions from topical application.
All the serums are water-based and therefore are less likely to form granulomas or lumps, which can occur with skin care products not specifically designed to be absorbed into the deeper layers of the skin.
|The appearance of fine and wrinkles.||UV damage to the skin.|
|Pigmentation marks, including brown spots, uneven skin tone, and mild acne scarring.||Active acne outbreaks.|
|Scars and stretch marks||Ageing skin, making it look more youthful by improving epidermal density and strength.|
|General skin health and dehydration.|
The appearance of fine and wrinkles.
UV damage to the skin.
Pigmentation marks, including brown spots, uneven skin tone, and mild acne scarring.
Active acne outbreaks.
Scars and stretch marks
Ageing skin, making it look more youthful by improving epidermal density and strength.
General skin health and dehydration.
Facial Cleansing with alcohol swab
Application of peel
Cleaning of peel, icing the area
Explore Our Special Offer By Visiting Us
Or Reaching Out To Us On This
Procedure time-15-30 minutes
A course of 6 peels to see best results
Male or female - Both
Full recovery - Superficial peels-immediate; medium depth peels-3-4 days; deep peel-7-10 days
Risks & complications - Redness, skin irritation, soreness, scarring.
Back to work-immediate
Results - Visible after first peel
Suitable for - all skin types
How Long Does It Last?
Side Effects And Risks
Not To Be Used In
Our Doctors – ‘Healing
Hands At Your Service’
“We understand our responsibility and we believe
to provide you the best solutions.”