What Is The Clear
Clear Lift Treatment is non-ablative skin resurfacing laser treatment to cause skin resurfacing by delivering a controlled dermal wound deep beneath the skin to a depth of 3mm. The skin’s outer layer is unaffected. The treatment employs ground-breaking q switch 1064nm technology, which stimulates the skin’s collagen production while also helping to clear the uneven skin tone with no pain or downtime. It is safe to use on sensitive areas of the face, and it has spacers with varying penetration depths.
Our procedure includes:
Cleansing of the face, removing all impurities.
Scrubbing of the face to remove dead skin cells.
Clear lift laser is used(the most advanced skin pigmentation laser)
Post-procedure cream is applied
Benefits: There are so many endless benefits
of Clearlift Skin Resurfacing:
|Evens out the Skin Tone||Removes melasma,freckles,brown spots|
|Improves oil control||Eliminates blemishes|
|Reduces appearance of vascular lesions||Safe and effective treatment|
Evens out the Skin Tone
Removes melasma,freckles,brown spots
Improves oil control
Reduces appearance of vascular lesions
Safe and effective treatment
Cleansing of the face, removing all impurities
Scrubbing of the face to remove dead skin cells
Clearlift laser is used(the most advanced skin pigmentation laser)
Post procedure cream is applied
Explore Our Special Offer By Visiting Us
Or Reaching Out To Us On This
Procedure time- 20 minutes
Number of treatments-4-6 sessions
Male or female - Both
Full recovery-immediate expected
Risks-redness, swelling, heat allergy
Back to work-immediately estimated
Results-upto 3 months after last treatment
Suitable for - all skin types
What Kind Of Skin Problem Can Be Treated ?
Freckle, Fine lines, Sunspots, Dark spots, Melasma, Fine lines, Under eye dark circles
How Does It Work ?
it works by heating the dermis layer just below the skin. By creating heat in this region intentional small wounds are created. ‘The wounding’ process stimulates the body to start the healing.
In doing so new collagen is laid down in the treatment area. The new collagen firms the skin, softens, and plumps wrinkles. This is for anti-aging.
In case of any pigment, it breaks up the unusual color particles of the skin.
How Many Treatment Do I Need ?
Most people need between 4 to 6 treatments to get control over pigmentation problems
For anti-aging patients, the treatment session could vary from 6 to 8 or can even go up to 12 months. The frequency of treatment could be strongly affected by smoking and the amount of sun exposure.
Is It Permanent ?
Aging is an ongoing problem we lose collagen every day and our skin is damaged as we travel therefore we are always exposed to UV, Pollutants, etc. Hence ongoing maintenance would be needed.
In the case of Pigments lot of factors may affect reoccurrence sun exposure, hormonal changes, bad eating sleeping habits, poor personal care such as usage of sunscreen, etc.
Does It Hurt ?
It is not painful at all.
How Can One Prepare For The Treatment ?
- • AVOID PROLONGED SUN EXPOSURE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TREATMENT.
• STOP ANY PRODUCTS LIKE SERUMS/LIGHTENING CREAMS /AHA/BHA/BENZOYL PEROXIDE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE TREATMENT.
• YOU CAN CONTINUE ANY OTHER PRESCRIPTION MEDICINES, HOWEVER, PLEASE CONSULT WITH OUR PHYSICIAN ONCE.
• IF YOU HAVE ANY EVENTS COMING UP, WE RECOMMEND YOU DO THIS PROCEDURE 1-WEEK PRIOR.
• NO WAXING/THREADING OR ANY OTHER SALON PROCEDURE FOR 5 DAYS BEFORE YOUR CLEAR LIFT APPOINTMENT WITH US.
• NO LASER HAIR REMOVAL ON THE AREA WHERE CLEAR LIFT IS TO BE DONE AT LEAST 1 WEEK PRIOR TO TREATMENT
• AVOID CHEMICAL PEELS/MICRO-NEEDLING ONE WEEK PRIOR TO YOUR PROCEDURE.
Are There Any Side Effect ?
Side effects are very rare. In most patients, there is a mild redness lasting up to a few hours.
If the eye region is treated one may experience some puffiness early morning only for a few days
What Skin Type Can Be Treated With this Treatment ?
This treatment can be done for all skin types(Fitzpatrick I-VI).
What Are The Post Treatment Instructions?
• Immediately After The Procedure, your Skin May Appear Red. this Is A Normal Response.
• Only Apply The Post Treatment Products Recommended By Your Doctor.
• Applying Sunscreen Is A Must.
• If You Know You Will Get Incidental Sun Exposure (driving To And From Work, Walking From Your Car To The House Etc.) we Recommend Physical Avoidance Of The Sun In All Treated Areas With A Protective Hat And A Full Spectrum Sun Block Of Spa 50.
• You Need To Avoid Sweating, Exercising, Hot Baths, Hot Showers, Sauna, Swimming Until Your Skin Totally Heals.
• Do not Rub/scrub/pick On Your Skin.
• Use A Gentle Cleanser To Wash Your Face.
• Do not Use Hot Water On The Treated Area For 72 Hours.
• Do not Use Hair Sprays Around The Treatment Area.
• Do not Undergo Any Exfoliation Treatment Like Microdermabrasion, chemical Peels, laser Hair Removal For 1 Week Post Procedure.
• Avoid Exfoliating Products For 48 Hours Post Procedure.
• For Fillers You Must Wait For 2 Weeks Post Treatment.
• Botox Can Be Done After A Week.
Our Doctors – ‘Healing
Hands At Your Service’
“We understand our responsibility and we believe
to provide you the best solutions.”