Anti-Wrinkle Injections are safe, and FDA approved treatments for treating wrinkles on the forehead. The injections aim at relaxing the muscles and providing a smoother appearance of the facial skin. These injections prevent the skin from creasing and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Anti Wrinkle injections are one of the most cosmetic successful cosmetic procedures performed.
What Do Our
The treatment begins by applying the numbing cream and marking the desired area to elicit the number of units to be given. The anti-wrinkle injections are then administered, and the procedure is completed by applying an antibiotic application cream.
|Eliminates the appearance of fine lines||Effective anti-aging solution|
|Natural-looking results||Can be paired with other modalities such as dermal filler and thread lift in the same session|
|No special aftercare|
Eliminates the appearance of fine lines
Effective anti-aging solution
Can be paired with other modalities such as dermal filler and thread lift in the same session
No special aftercare
Results: Visible results after 4-7 days post the treatment and last for 4-6 months.
Numbing cream application after a detailed consultation with the doctor
Marking of area to ellicit number of units to be given
Anti wrinkle injections being given
Finishing the procedure with antibiotic cream application
Explore Our Special Offer By Visiting Us
Or Reaching Out To Us On This
Procedure time-30 minutes approx
Longetivity of results-4-6 months
Male or female - Both
Full recovery-24 hours
Risks & complications-mild bruising, swelling, headache.
Back to work-immediate
Results -visible in 4 to 7 days
Sensitivity Period- 6 hours
How Do Wrinkles Form ?
We animate our face on a regular basis like laugh, cry, get angry, get surprised. The fact that our faces are so expressive causes expression lines to be formed without us even realizing it sometimes. As time passes these expression lines can become deeper static lines that are present on our faces at all times.
How Does The Anti Wrinkle Treatment Work ?
Anti wrinkle injections also known as botulinum toxin injections work on nerve signals, reducing their intensity, so that the facial muscles won’t contract anymore.
What Are The Common Area Where the Wrinkles Form ?
Most common wrinkles are forehead lines, crows feet, frown(glabellar) lines, nose(bunny) lines, upper lip and chin wrinkles.
Do Anti Wrinkle Injection Work On All Kind Of Wrinkles ?
No, it works only on those wrinkles that are made by contraction of the facial muscles.
How Much Time Does It take For The Anti Wrinkle Injection Treatment ?
It takes only about 30 minutes to do the procedure.
Will I Feel Pain Taking The Anti Wrinkles Injection ?
We use super fine needles and small doses to do the treatment, also topical anesthesia reduces the occurrence of any pain.
Will I See Results Immediately ?
No, it takes about 4-7 days for full results to appear.
How Long Will The Effect Of The Treatment Will Last ?
A single treatment of anti-wrinkle injections lasts for 4-6 months with a gradual fading in the results. So at 4 months is when you could consider a touch-up treatment.
What Are The Side Effects Of Anti Wrinkle Injections?
Mild bruising, slight swelling, headache. If not administered properly then dropping of eyebrow, eyelid can occur.
Will The Wrinkles Increase If I Choose To Discontinue The Treatment?
No, in about 6-8 months the wrinkles will go back to their pre treatment appearance but in will it increase due to the treatment being discontinued.
Can Men Also Get Anti Wrinkle Injections Done?
Yes, this procedure is equally popular with men.
Will The Anti Wrinkle Treatment Give My Face a Frozen Appearance?
No, the anti wrinkle treatment is calculated carefully to give you the look that you desire. At the time of consultation our doctor will discuss your treatment expectations and goals with you.
Can You Reverse The Effects Of This Treatment?
No, it is not possible to reverse the effects of anti wrinkle injections. You will have to wait for 12 weeks for the effects to start to wear off.
What All Should I Keep In Mind Before Taking The Procedure?
• Avoid Any Blood Thinners(aspirin, fishoil, vitamin E/a /green Tea)3 Days Prior To The Treatment Unless You Are Taking It For A Medical Condition.
• Avoid Alcohol, high Sodium Food, high Sugar Food And Smoking 24 Hours Prior To Your Treatment.
• You May Take Arnica Tablets 48 Hours Prior To Your Procedure To Reduce The Risk Of Bruising
• Avoid Any Exfoliants 3 Days Prior To The Procedure.
• Eat A Small Meal Or Snack Before Your Appointment.
• Inform Your Treating Doctor Of All Medications, Supplements That You Maybe Taking As Well As Any Medical History.
• If You Have An Event Coming Up You Must Schedule Your Appointment At least 1-week Prior, As Results Take 7 Days To Come.
What Are The Post Treatment Instructions?
• Do not Touch The Area Where The Botox Is Injected.
• Avoid Massaging/rubbing/scrubbing The Treated Area For At least 1 Day As It Can Spread To Other Unintended Muscles.
• You May Apply Makeup Immediately After The Treatment If You Desire.
• Stay In An Erect Position For At least 4 Hours Post Procedure.
• Keep Your Facial Muscles Active After The Procedure For It To Take A Better Effect(smiling/raising Your Eyebrows/frown/squint).this Helps To Work The Product Into Your Muscles.
• At Home You Can Ice For 10 Mins Thrice A Day(remember Not To Apply Pressure)
• Don’t Forget To Apply Sunscreen And Follow Sun Protection.
• Avoid Strenuous Physical Activity Or Hot Showers, sauna, steam Rooms, hot Yoga For 24 Hours Post Procedure.
• Avoid Consuming Large Amounts Of Alcohol For 24 Hours Post Procedure.
• Avoid Getting Any Medi Facials, Chemical Peels Or Diamond Microdermabrasion For At least 7 Days Post Treatment.
• If You Develop Any Bruising Applying Topical Arnica Ointment Will Help. You Can Also Apply Concealer To Help Cover The Bruise Before Going Out.
Our Doctors – ‘Healing
Hands At Your Service’
“We understand our responsibility and we believe
to provide you the best solutions.”