- The most important thing for healthy hair is healthy diet, and the most important things in your diet are iron and protein. The hair cells are the quickest growing cells in the body and at the same time they are the ones that get affected with a poor diet and deficiencies. You hair starts falling quickly because of poor diet. You can include iron-rich foods like leafy vegetables, fish, pumpkin seeds, beans, chickpea, soybeans and cereals in your diet. You should also include proteins rich food in your diet like milk and milk products such as cheese, paneer, curd, and other protein rich products like soy, lentils, peas, yogurt etc. Losing few strands of hair a day is not a thing to worry, it’s normal. Other things you should practice to keep your hair healthy is regular exercise and yoga. To have good and healthy hair, your diet helps a lot, so you should keep in touch with a reputed hair clinic to get expert advice for hair diet
- Combing your hair in a proper way is important, you should use extreme caution to comb your wet hair because they’re weak and can break easily. A broad toothed comb is the best choice to comb your hair without damage. It is gentle on your hair and so avoids any damage to your hairs. The hair care experts at reputed hair clinics guide about ways to comb your hair.
- You should get a regular haircut and trim your hairs periodically to keep your hair healthy and in shape
- Washing your hair every day is not recommended, it damages your hair. Wash after every 3-4 days. The hair care experts suggest to use sulfate free shampoos for good hair growth.
- Apply conditioner on the ends to keep your hair looking shiny and smooth. Deep conditioning keeps your hair healthy. Try to use reputed brands conditioners suggested by your hair treatment experts at some reputed hair treatment clinics in Delhi.
- You can use tea, honey, lemon etc. to lighten your hair tone rather than getting them colored. These things will help to maintain good health of your hair. Coloring is better to avoid.
- Rinsing hair with warm water instead of hot water is advisable. You should finish with rinsing using cold water to give a gleaming and glossy look to your hair.
If you are really anxious about your hair loss or looking for your hair growth, the best way is to get a proper hair growth treatment from hair experts. You should keep in touch with a popular hair growth clinic. In a city like Delhi you have many reputed hair clinics. For a permanent hair growth you should choose to undergo hair growth treatments advised by experts from an eminent hair growth clinic. There are most innovative techniques available to give your hair a fleecy look. In metro like Delhi, people are really worried about hair loss due to pollution and other climatic factors and want to seek an expert advice. It is therefore advisable to register with a reputed hair clinic in Delhi to get shiny, healthy and dense hairs to enhance your look.